Front End Web Developer for Exploding Natural Health Company (Remote-USA)
You are a front end developer with at least 3 years of full-time experience coding web pages.
We are direct response e-commerce marketers of bone health supplements that radically change lives. Clinical studies prove our products reverse osteoporosis safely and naturally, so if you are interested in making a difference on this planet while earning top salary, and growing with an exceptionally talented family of fun people, this is your opportunity.
Your front end development work will vary from coding high quality landing pages, setting up split-tests, applying tracking events to tracking pixels and google analytics, to creating a better customer experience.
This role is designed for someone who enjoys the variety of projects that come from working in a smaller, but rapidly growing company.
About half of our team of 50 are in our Vancouver, BC office, and the other half work from their homes, like you. Office hours are 8-4 Pacific Standard, so you will work during this window.
Graphic Design Skills Are a Plus
You may be involved in designing website sales pages such as https://www.algaecal.com/sp/apsb12a/sp/ and split testing variations to constantly improve.
You will be joining our tight-knit marketing team brainstorming ad ideas for Facebook, Google Display Network, then you will design and code them. You will also code banner ads for our website (for example, algaecal.com/expert-insights/). With the guidance of our excellent brand book, you will constantly improving the overall look and feel of our website and digital marketing materials.
MORE ABOUT THIS ROLE
2) Company You will report to our Lead Developer and work with our Project Coordinator who assigns tasks in priority order. You will be expected to produce very high quality work consistently and on time.
Let’s agree on salary and paid vacation once we know what you offer, but our goal is to pay above market rate for your unique skills.
You will also enjoy the following benefits:
- $2000 flexible employee health benefits package
- Annual team trip to Los Cabos, Mexico, and other team events
- Professional development opportunities at conferences - let us know what events you would like to attend
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like a position for you, please respond to this advertisement with your resume and cover letter. Please, read carefully. The cover letter must address the following questions:
Write a Cover letter addressing:
- Why you're the best Front End Developer for this role? Give quantifiable examples of related achievements.
- Describe why you fit perfectly with our values. Read them here: http://screencast.com/t/w7BMMeqyVc
- What's the toughest challenge you’ve ever overcome in your life? How did you overcome it?
- What are the last three books you’ve read?
- What do you do for fun?
- Explain what you’re doing now for a job.
– i) If you don’t have one, explain why.
– ii) If you have one, explain why you’re looking elsewhere.
Click the “Reply” button on this page and upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio or examples of web designs you have done.